I understand some MLPFIM haters points is that odd?

ok first off i'm a brony a fan of my little pony friendship is magic, But i think i'm odd because i can understand some of the haters comments. Not the ones were the person is just being a asshole. But the ones were the person says they don't like having the show in their face all the time. I mean i... show more ok first off i'm a brony a fan of my little pony friendship is magic, But i think i'm odd because i can understand some of the haters comments. Not the ones were the person is just being a asshole. But the ones were the person says they don't like having the show in their face all the time. I mean i know the show is good if not great but we should not force it i mean if a video has nothing to do with my little pony keep it that way. But there is one comment i don't get some haters say they want to not see my little pony videos in their suggestion box on youtube i'm sorry but we can't Control what youtube thinks you like even if it is wrong. youtube should make a word search video filter so you can just say you don't want to see my little pony videos so go tell them to make one not us we have no power over it. anyway what i want to ask is am i the only brony that understands other peoples points of view on this?
Update: @Denny I'm against that too i mean it's one thing to voice your opinion and another to be a giant troll.