I understand some MLPFIM haters points is that odd?

ok first off i'm a brony a fan of my little pony friendship is magic, But i think i'm odd because i can understand some of the haters comments. Not the ones were the person is just being a asshole. But the ones were the person says they don't like having the show in their face all the time. I mean i know the show is good if not great but we should not force it i mean if a video has nothing to do with my little pony keep it that way. But there is one comment i don't get some haters say they want to not see my little pony videos in their suggestion box on youtube i'm sorry but we can't Control what youtube thinks you like even if it is wrong. youtube should make a word search video filter so you can just say you don't want to see my little pony videos so go tell them to make one not us we have no power over it. anyway what i want to ask is am i the only brony that understands other peoples points of view on this?

@Denny I'm against that too i mean it's one thing to voice your opinion and another to be a giant troll.

No, i understand where (some of ) the haters are coming from as well. Some bronies can be a bit... over enthusiastic about ponies, and ponies are all over youtube. Not all of it can be solved with a filter though. We tend to swarm anything tangentially pony related. For example, look at the comments section of any song that has been in a popular PMV, like "you're gonna go far kid" by the offspring, and you'll see its full of bronies. I think that as long as we can not be obnoxious, it'll be fine.

While I can understand some of the haters points, I also remember that this is the internet.

If someone is complaining that they don't want to see something on the internet, then they are probably to young or immature to be using the internet in the first place.

When I see something that I don't like, do you know what I do... It is not complain about it.. I ignore it.

Most of the vocal "haters" are young/immature kids/teens.

And as an adult I could care less what whinny teens think.

_______

Also, I should point out that it is the intelligent, sensible people who are able to understand different perspectives.

Those who are unable to change opinions or even consider other opinions are the kinds of people who make normal people "to use an internet term" face-palm.

Source(s): 25 year old brony

Understanding both sides is actually a good thing, it makes you less biased toward the subject you are on. If you were a "Pure Brony" (meaning no hate to it whatsoever) your arguments could go as far as just pure personal opinion. But knowing and understanding both sides really shows that you are up to variety and you just don't say things that are biased.

And most Bronies I would think agree, that not everyone likes MLP. I personally tolerate and understand the haters that dislike the show, because they just don't like it, hey, at least they tried the show. I dislike haters who don't try the show, and just jump on the bandwagon with other haters based on just how the show USED to be..

Yeah I understand their points too, unfortunately there are some bronies out there that try to shove it everyone's face, which is obviously wrong. I support the spread of the awesome fandom, but not like that, I agree it would be annoying. And yes, its true that bronies cannot control what youtube links too so that's not our fault haters, but I do agree that some of their points are valid.

brohoof!

Source(s): 18 y/o brony

That's completely normal. I agree too that they shouldn't be seeing pony stuff all over the place. Not everyone is a brony. All I don't support is that some bother to search up pony stuff and start bombing it. So yeah, you're one of the sane ones.

• Reece

that's perfectly fine, it's really good to be able to understand the opinions of others, even if you don't agree with them, which is more than what i can say for most haters who hate us with not a hint of trying to understand why. i myself frown on bronies who are overbearing about the show on others who have no wish to watch it, it is harassment on their rights just as much as it is a harrassment on our rights when a non-brony picks a fight with us.

most bronies were haters at one point.

Source(s): squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the way you women can get rid of your bra from below your shirt.....devoid of ever taking the shirt off. This must be some form of magic trick...cuz with a strap over each and every shoulder.....this could not be attainable.

It is perfectly normal to understand the opposing side of situations at times, don't stress yourself with it too much.