Why are hot girls and boys either gay or lesbian?

I just don't understand why there are hot guys and girls out there and they are either gay or lesbian?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

chucky,

I think it is because the hotter you think you are..the more appearance orientated you become...

so you care about things like clothing/hairstyles/status symbols/how much attention you can generate.

So you put all this attention into yourself..you tend to be attracted to those that follow suit...it's like the guy that works out at the gym every day for like 6 hours..chance are he isn't gonna wanna date some girl that sits home and eats icecream

You become attracted to what generates attention....that is why alot of strippers become lesbians...

Most guys in highschool don't take care of themselves physically/dont' care about hair products/or fashion..

So the hot girls migrate those those that do..other hot girls...

If your a hott guy chances are you can have any one of these girls and take them for granet.

You find yourself attracted to guys that are into things you are like fashion/working out their bodies...

Plus women in general tend to see guys that take care of themselves/dress in the trendy fashions ect as being more physically appealing

• 10 years ago

There are ugly ones too (trust me) but nobody notices them and everyone notices the hottie (gay,straight or bi) so that's why it seems like we're all hot.

• chana
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Good pertinent replies, thank you

• 10 years ago

Girls are sexy

Source(s): Me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.