Does he like me? How does he feel about me?

I really like this guy.We're just friends. We know each other since August, we go to the same school. We had one class last semester and we've been friends ever since. I'm a Leo, and he's a Sagittarius.I think he's so handsome and very sweet. He's so athletic and he makes me laugh I... show more I really like this guy.We're just friends. We know each other since August, we go to the same school. We had one class last semester and we've been friends ever since. I'm a Leo, and he's a Sagittarius.I think he's so handsome and very sweet. He's so athletic and he makes me laugh I don't really know how he feels about me.Before he used to hang around this one girl, so I backed off from him because I thought they went out, but it turns out she has a boyfriend and he started to hang out with me more. He said that 90% of the girls at our campus are dumb sluts and he said that I was in the 10% of cool girls. The other day I told him that I thought I looked horrible( really did look bad, looked so plain and tired and I was completely dressed down. Usually I wear heels, skirts, dresses and jeans. I was in a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers.) and he said that I looked cute and nothing was wrong with me. I really don't know how he feels about me....Sometimes I feel like I'm too high-maintaince for him....sometimes I feel like we're too different...I'm a Black Latina and he's soo White. I live in a city and he lives by a beach. He likes sports and I'm into Fashion. But I always have a smile one when I'm with him...I'm so afraid to ask him how he feels. I think its still too early to call. He plays on the lacrosse team @ our school and I'm terrified of the lax boys. Whenever his friends come around I leave because they're really nosy, rude, and perverted and word spreads around quickly at our school. One day we were talking together at dinner and his friends came and I ran to another table with my friend and they were looking at me and they asked him," Why did you make her leave?" They keep looking at me the whole time....Ew.
3 answers 3