Im a 15 year old in 10th grade and i want to get pregnant :'( please help!?

For some reason i just want a baby! Idk why?! :( I went through depression and i feel like no one cares much about me but i know a baby wont help. I love children! But i know sex before marriage is wrong and i come from a christian family. Im not even aloud to date till im 16 so i don't even have someone i... show more For some reason i just want a baby! Idk why?! :( I went through depression and i feel like no one cares much about me but i know a baby wont help. I love children! But i know sex before marriage is wrong and i come from a christian family. Im not even aloud to date till im 16 so i don't even have someone i like! Can you please pray for me and help me out? And please no rude comments i just need help. Im in a really hard situation right now and i need all the help i can get. Anyway thanks.