Is there a way to heal my inguinal hernia without surgery?

I searched the Internet and I could only find surgery to repair my inguinal hernia. But I believe 'reparation' is not healing, as it only eliminates one of the symptoms and the underlying reason stays untouched. That shows when after the 'successful' surgery after some time a new hernia appears. I... show more I searched the Internet and I could only find surgery to repair my inguinal hernia. But I believe 'reparation' is not healing, as it only eliminates one of the symptoms and the underlying reason stays untouched. That shows when after the 'successful' surgery after some time a new hernia appears. I know people personally who had three hernia surgeries done. I don't want to go through something like this and that's why I'm asking here.
Please don't tell me that only surgery is possible, this I have heard enough from MDs I consulted and from the Internet.
InkyPinkie