Jenz asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

.::Is this a good daily diet plan? if not, whats missing?::.?

12 veggies a day

6 protein sources

1 fruit

Lots of water. like, 10 glasses?

((i usually drink alot of water. sometimes gatoraide))

Update:

And i plan on trying to bulk up and build muscle. That explains all of the protein.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You're missing DAIRY and GRAINS. Make sure you're getting enough fiber in your diet, or your bowel movements are going to start getting irregular. Also, you should have more than 1 fruit a day and less than 12 veggies! 10 glasses is more than enough water.

If you are trying to lose weight, join dailyplate.com. They help you keep track of fitness, calories, and nutrition.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

you should try to fit some meat in there...

you need alot of different things in your diet. not just a fruit and veggies. i used to know of this site..that would tell you how to plan your diet...i forgot i'll look it up and get back to you?

• 1 decade ago

Vitamins, lots of water, beans, rice, more fruits and vegies than that!

and that should be good. also most organic things and rice bread are really healthy.

you don't need dairy or meat in my opinion

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is very good it will really keep u healthy.but u need calcium(milk)products.it will help ure bones stay strong so if u fall from high hight no need to worry of braking bones cuz they are strong.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you dont need so much water, studies show that extra water does not do anything to help and all you need is to drink water when thristy

• 1 decade ago

have some carbs otherwise u will get cravings. maybe oats for bf

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.