What causes this weird feeling in my chest?

a little while ago, this weird thing happened where when i took a deep breath i got a weird feeling in my chest. a bit like what it feels like when you are suddenly falling, like going downhill on a rollercoaster, or like something that shouldn't have went squish, or my heart skipped a beat. not sure what...... show more a little while ago, this weird thing happened where when i took a deep breath i got a weird feeling in my chest. a bit like what it feels like when you are suddenly falling, like going downhill on a rollercoaster, or like something that shouldn't have went squish, or my heart skipped a beat. not sure what... but it kept happening, only when i breathed in and took a deep breath. it didn't really hurt, just felt really really odd.

i realize that this is really the sort of thing one should ask a doctor about, but i cant go to a doctor. im 20 and have never had a job. and considering where i live, there are no free clinics im able to go to.

im just wondering what that could be that i just experienced. right now, i do feel pretty much fine, and it was only a few minutes ago... i have felt something like that before, but its pretty rare, and just randomly seems to happen, not everytime i take a deep breath.
Update: i had just drank some coffee, but i always do that...