Luke 11:13 American Standard says that Holy Spirit will be given to those that ask for it?

Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall [your] heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? (ASV) (Luke 11:13) Therefore, if YOU, although being wicked, know how to give good gifts to YOUR children, how much more so will the Father in... show more Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall [your] heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? (ASV)
(Luke 11:13) Therefore, if YOU, although being wicked, know how to give good gifts to YOUR children, how much more so will the Father in heaven give holy spirit to those asking him!”(NWT)

Now there is over 7 billion people on the surface of this earth if all take Jesus' advice and ask for Holy Spirit and Holy Spirit is 1/3rd of a godhead, a pagan teaching how can this be?
Now if Holy Spirit is the power of God, what the Bible teaches, Luke 11:13 would make sense.
Christendom is loosing an alarming amount of its followers, wouldn't it stand to reason why is because it is full of false teachings the trinity being one and people are wising up and getting out of this empire of false religion called Babylon the great according to Rev 18:4?
Update: @Angel opinions don't count-use scriptural proof for God's word is alive and removes strongly entrenched things.
Update 2: @bluepeahen Where's your proof-put up or??
Update 3: @Star "yes" and I have received, God's word does not lie, ask and you will receive, the difference is I know of what I was asking so my request was in spirit and truth and I was answered in same.
Update 4: @ Elijah a very exultant answer, I have found that most that believe that the Holy Spirit is a person can't prove it and just use their opinions because this is what they have been told and their faith is on a foundation of sand & the winds of truth demolish their opinions as fast as they arise.
Update 5: @shawn10538 you have been smoking too much Salvia Divinoruim at your religious rituals it has clouded your reasoning abilities for one that councils would never make such a statement.
Update 6: @Jim W Father,Son&Holy Spirit=Trinity a 3in1 godhead, at Romans 8:9 However, YOU are in harmony, not with the flesh, but with the spirit, if God’s spirit truly dwells in YOU. But if anyone does not have Christ’s spirit, this one does not belong to him.
Update 7: @by Israel-1 your link advises me that there can be things that may harm my computer so no see. I did look at some of your answers & you say that since Jesus manifested Jehovah in the flesh that makes him God the Father when manifest means: Outline of Biblical Usage ) to make manifest or visible or known what has... show more @by Israel-1 your link advises me that there can be things that may harm my computer so no see. I did look at some of your answers & you say that since Jesus manifested Jehovah in the flesh that makes him God the Father when manifest means: Outline of Biblical Usage ) to make manifest or visible or known what has been hidden or unknown, to manifest, whether by words, or deeds, or in any other way, make actual and visible, realised, to make known by teaching, to become manifest, be made known
This is what Jesus did for even the names Jesus Christ means Jehovah's Salvation. Hebrews 1:1-13;Col 1:13-19 are verses that explain just how views his only begotten Son the firstborn(only one created by God) of all creation.
Jesus made known(manifested) his heavenly Father Jehovah while being in the flesh as a man, to say this proves that God ever become flesh is stretching & misleading.