Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

i really enjoy sex with my partner.. but feel really sleppy.. after that..?

y is it so?? that i sleep??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its normal. Its good that u feel sleepy. You should take a short (minimum 10 minute) nap after it. In females, it is said that when hormones shoot up during the intercourse, they need the nap to get back to their normal level. Infact if you do not sleep after that, in long term it can affect adversely.

• Login to reply the answers
  • CamM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I read about the physiological reasons that happens, just recently, but unfortunately, can't remember!! I DO remember though, that the suggestion was to have your nookies in the morning, if possible - it gives your day a real boost. This suggestion is especially the case if you like to cuddle after. We just set out alarm for 30mins earlier and go for it!

Guys are sleepy afterwards because they lose a chemical when cu*ming.

Source(s): Married 30++yrs and having a ball.
  • 1 decade ago

Great sex = sleepy. When ever I need a good nights sleep I get my hubby to provide it for me. Y? orgasm tightens all your muscles then gives you release. It's like being tired after a hard work out. But only if it is really good. If your tired then you should be happy you just got great sex.

• 1 decade ago

physiologically, it does take a lot of energy for an orgasm. your body regenerates during sleep. So with something that intence, you get tired right after, and your body wants to rest so it can regain its strength

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You get worn out. Pretty simple really.

• 1 decade ago

girl you sleep because it was so damn good.

trust me im the same way.

• 1 decade ago

Because he is doing his job!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think thats normal.. coz ur tired after..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.