Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

i really enjoy sex with my partner.. but feel really sleppy.. after that..?

y is it so?? that i sleep??

Favorite Answer

Its normal. Its good that u feel sleepy. You should take a short (minimum 10 minute) nap after it. In females, it is said that when hormones shoot up during the intercourse, they need the nap to get back to their normal level. Infact if you do not sleep after that, in long term it can affect adversely.

• CamM

I read about the physiological reasons that happens, just recently, but unfortunately, can't remember!! I DO remember though, that the suggestion was to have your nookies in the morning, if possible - it gives your day a real boost. This suggestion is especially the case if you like to cuddle after. We just set out alarm for 30mins earlier and go for it!

Guys are sleepy afterwards because they lose a chemical when cu*ming.

Source(s): Married 30++yrs and having a ball.

Great sex = sleepy. When ever I need a good nights sleep I get my hubby to provide it for me. Y? orgasm tightens all your muscles then gives you release. It's like being tired after a hard work out. But only if it is really good. If your tired then you should be happy you just got great sex.

physiologically, it does take a lot of energy for an orgasm. your body regenerates during sleep. So with something that intence, you get tired right after, and your body wants to rest so it can regain its strength

You get worn out. Pretty simple really.

girl you sleep because it was so damn good.

trust me im the same way.

Because he is doing his job!

i think thats normal.. coz ur tired after..