Jehovah's Witness: What is the difference between "Everlasting sin" and "Unforgivable sin" as in...?

...Blasphemy against the Holy spirit. I had previously read in the Bible, that the only unforgivable sin, was blasphemy = speaking against the will of God, i.e. speaking against the Holy spirit. Now, I read this, the other day. {everlasting sin is unforgivable} Where can I find more information about this... show more ...Blasphemy against the Holy spirit.
I had previously read in the Bible, that the only unforgivable sin,
was blasphemy = speaking against the will of God, i.e. speaking against the Holy spirit.
Now, I read this, the other day. {everlasting sin is unforgivable}
Where can I find more information about this subject to learn more?
I want to understand this better.
Gain accurate knowledge.

Mark 3:29 However, whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit
has no forgiveness forever, but is guilty of everlasting sin.

Heb 10:26 For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left.

Is it the same thing?
Is "everlasting sin" sinning while having accurate knowledge?
And, "unforgivable sin" sin out of ignorance?
[I may have just answered my own Q, while looking up Scriptures to go w/ this Q]

I ask Jehovah's Witnesses because they teach from the Bible.
Although this seems like a contradiction, I do not believe it to be so...
It is the lack of my understanding.
And from where I sit, you are the only ones doing God's will...
following The Christ.
Update: I thank you all for the time and consideration you have shown me, in assisting me to learn more. And yes, I do have some DVDs or CD-ROM's (I'd hav to go look) but I don't know what / how to get them usable. I do love Jehovah and Jesus, very much so. This is scary reality. I do know the truth, and I have... show more I thank you all for the time and consideration you have shown me, in assisting me to learn more. And yes, I do have some DVDs or CD-ROM's (I'd hav to go look) but I don't know what / how to get them usable. I do love Jehovah and Jesus, very much so. This is scary reality. I do know the truth, and I have still sinned, after knowledge. But, not irredeemable. Bcuz I stopped. I do feel bad, my Bible-trained conscience took over, and I came to my senses. This is still scary, bcuz I don't want to be one that doesn't make it into God's Kingdom. Again, thank you for all the data. I pray i continue on in Jehovah's Love. agape!!!! {I still have to pick a BA}
Update 2: Such wonderful answers, I cannot choose. So, to give me some time, I extended the expiration date.(I don't think it'll help, we'll see)
Update 3: Such wonderful answers, I cannot choose. So, to give me some time, I extended the expiration date.(I don't think it'll help, we'll see)