Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 1 decade ago

What do you think of my singing?

Sorry forgot this

here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZrBzIYMu_U

I get so annoyed that I always sound like a four year old on video recordings, home videos, answering machiens, etc. Rate my singing on a scale of 1-10. Please I know I'm not a very good singer but please don't be too harsh. Advice is very welcome and comments. Seriously people please keep it PG. Plus, how old do you think I am by my voice

Favorite Answer

here is what i think..

dont bother about your tone....

everyone have unique voice...

it is tough for me to judge becuz of the song selection...

care more on your pitch range n variations...n find which have high n low pitch ranges that u can go...

in your song pitch range is almost same through out the song..

so i cant judge on that...

anyways your voice is steady thats good...

if u choose a different song which is bit slow n more melodic, then

it will be more easy to judge

so try a different song n let me know

• dant

Sing of well matters now not dangerous, sing of pleased now not unhappy. Sing, Sing a tune, sing it functional to final the complete night time lengthy. Don't fear if its now not well sufficient for anybody else to listen to, simply sing, sing a tune.

7 or 8 it sounded pretty good and u sound like 12-14

Singing is non-offensive! :) if 10 is michael jackson and 1 is tone deaf.. maybe you are a 5 and it sounds like you are under 20 ??

7 or 8

Your pretty good, u definitely have tons of potential if you start taking vocal lessons ( if you already are keep it up!)

I think you sound about 9 or 10 years old....are u 13?

Its good but like you are soo quick with your words just let it flow out how old r u?

8, you sound good

I think you sound 13-16?

7, if I find my mic you can listen to my singing.