Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 1 decade ago

What do you think of my singing?

Sorry forgot this

here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZrBzIYMu_U

Update:

I get so annoyed that I always sound like a four year old on video recordings, home videos, answering machiens, etc. Rate my singing on a scale of 1-10. Please I know I'm not a very good singer but please don't be too harsh. Advice is very welcome and comments. Seriously people please keep it PG. Plus, how old do you think I am by my voice

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

here is what i think..

dont bother about your tone....

everyone have unique voice...

it is tough for me to judge becuz of the song selection...

care more on your pitch range n variations...n find which have high n low pitch ranges that u can go...

in your song pitch range is almost same through out the song..

so i cant judge on that...

anyways your voice is steady thats good...

if u choose a different song which is bit slow n more melodic, then

it will be more easy to judge

so try a different song n let me know

• dant
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Sing of well matters now not dangerous, sing of pleased now not unhappy. Sing, Sing a tune, sing it functional to final the complete night time lengthy. Don't fear if its now not well sufficient for anybody else to listen to, simply sing, sing a tune.

• 1 decade ago

7 or 8 it sounded pretty good and u sound like 12-14

• 1 decade ago

Singing is non-offensive! :) if 10 is michael jackson and 1 is tone deaf.. maybe you are a 5 and it sounds like you are under 20 ??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

7 or 8

Your pretty good, u definitely have tons of potential if you start taking vocal lessons ( if you already are keep it up!)

I think you sound about 9 or 10 years old....are u 13?

• 1 decade ago

Its good but like you are soo quick with your words just let it flow out how old r u?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

8, you sound good

I think you sound 13-16?

• 1 decade ago

7, if I find my mic you can listen to my singing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.