Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

instead of tobacoo, skittles? (hookah related)?

Im tired of trying tobacoo for my hookah so i was just wondering, could you smoke crushed skittles in a hookah?

I heard that needs honey or something to make it more moist... is that true? what steps should i take to prepare the skittles.

and i no this sounds childish but i just really hate all the bad affects of tobacoo, so iam going to trying something new.

Favorite Answer

To answer your response to my last answer. Storing it in fridge BAD. Some do it for an effect...but it doesn't make sense that way because it is the part that's heated up. Storing tobacco in the fridge is like storing coffee in the fridge, oils separate taking flavoring with it.

I am not sure smoking skittles is a good call. First sugar does not burn well at all, second it will most likely ruin your bowl.

Here is something I use for an additive, that may work for you as a total replacement. Chamomile Leaves, or other tea leaves in general. I am guessing it might be harsh that's why I always mix some into shisha. Grab some Soex or Black Label and try it.

Source(s): Ultimate Hookah & Shisha Ebooks http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultimate-Shisha-Mixes-Hookah-T... Long Time Hookah Smoker

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

and i no this sounds childish but i just really hate...

Source(s): tobacoo skittles hookah related: https://tr.im/5SFii

Skittles Shisha

• chuck

Skittles are all sugar and chemicals. So I think smoking them is a bad idea. Burned sugar smoke is pretty awful smelling stuff. Plus, it will make a mess of your hookah pipe. The candy will melt into the bowl, and the sooty smoke will take forever to clean out of the pipe.

Methinks if you want to smoke candy, you may be too young to smoke at all. Voluntarily inhaling any kind of smoke is best avoided; skittles smoke won't be healthier than tobacco.

Smiles. Um I kinda like em, but after all the other yummy stuff. Happy T day Scooter