How do you get over your first love/heartbreak?

my ex was my everything to me. he was my first everyyyyything. and by everything i mean everything. I was his first love and everything too. Things happened basically and i was sick of being friends with benefits with him after we broke up, so i called things totally off. He met this girl that day and started to... show more my ex was my everything to me. he was my first everyyyyything. and by everything i mean everything.
I was his first love and everything too.
Things happened basically and i was sick of being friends with benefits with him after we broke up, so i called things totally off. He met this girl that day and started to really like her.
she had a boyfriend but broke up with him to hang out with my ex.

Me and my ex were going to get back together for sure, and he was going to ask me out on my birthday (June 2) but didnt because i had to leave=/ he then tells me he didnt want a relationship.
I asked him about this yesterday and he said that he met this girl and things with her just clicked, and that he hated talking to me about it

anyways it really really hurts i hate this pain and its all setting in, he is over me and me and him are totally done. I don't know how to deal with this pain i just want to find new love again as easy as he has. what do i do