Boyfriend said if i leave him he will commit suicide?

My boyfriend just begged me not to leave him and he said if find another man he will be really jealous and he might commit suicide. We dont fight, he was expressing his love to me and then he said that.. it really caught me off guard. He always says how much he loves me and how much i mean to him but never... show more My boyfriend just begged me not to leave him and he said if find another man he will be really jealous and he might commit suicide. We dont fight, he was expressing his love to me and then he said that.. it really caught me off guard. He always says how much he loves me and how much i mean to him but never something like this. I have attempted suicide in my past several times and he knows this, he was there when i wanted to do it so I dont know what to think about this. And if hes not being serious that hurts because its not something just to say when I went through something like that or joke about it. Im his first real girlfriend, hes never gone through heartbreak while i on the other hand have been in 2 serious relationships and i was dumped in the first so i know what its like to be heartbroken and everything. He is muslim by the way too. I dont want to leave him, he is my bestfriend and is always there for me and so caring and respectful to me and spoils me when i never ask for anything like that and he treats me so well. He tells me he loves me allllll the time and its always very nice things whenever he talks to me. But he always says " i hope u feel the same way about me". I feel like my life revolves around him and im not liking it. Someone help me please? :/
7 answers 7