Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Does marriage change anxiety???

I am having anxiety for past 2 years now,and i get really depress and crazy.i am only 18 and still single but once i get marry will my life change?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

:( you need to get evaluated. You cannot put your happiness in another person .. that'll do more harm than good. No, marriage will not change your anxiety. A mental health problem is REAL -- it's there. What *will* change your anxiety is you, your mood, and professional help.

• DanTF
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

There is no magic cure. You can only learn to cope with it and embrace it. Getting married should provide stability though and lead you in the right direction, but it's all about small steps. Date a bunch, take your time, and find the one who suits you.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it sure does

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.