Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

SKITTLES! iam SORRY! lets start all over again...... Please???

SKITTLES, I DELETED THAT QUESTION!

I dont know what came over me. I never should have done that. the whole M&M thing got over me. iam really sorry! i should have given atleast the slightest thought how you would feel. sorry again!

People!! tell him to be my friend again, Everyone know me, iam not that bad. Please help answerman in return for the countless points. pls

The WAR between M&M ans SKITTLEs Has Been Called off.

SKITTLES, u remember me doing the welcome thing and all, dont you?

That feeling has never changed.

Lets shake hands, iam apologising infront of millions of people.....

friends again?

*people dont report abuse, there is no way of contacting him, his email contact is off*

oh... thank u, thank u, thank u!!!!!

i love you...........

do you have a 360 that i could connect to?

atleast turn email contacts on..................

note: AnswerMan is not Gay! lol

iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.........!! ha ha!

What! i said all that yesterday? hmmm........ no one can controll emotions.............! too bad i cant delete"additional details"

Favorite Answer

No harm done, its ok. I was just hurt that you lied about me. I am NOT Bjiz. Just stop the lies and I will gladly be your friend.....truce?

o btw I noticed you erased the question....thank you. I wont try to get revenge, lets just be friends again, ok?

ill be off of the computer for a while today, but i will be back tonight....hope to see you there!

• Erika

Boy - Atlas, i admire this call it is so unique! yet another unusual boys call is concept ( theo) like it! out of your record i might team it with Callum or jasper. female - Lilah, I basically think of this call is comfortable and candy. out of your record i might team it up with annabel or rosalene by using the way i admire maximum of your names, yet you asked for one off each and every record desire i've got help in some way :) sturdy luck

Good! Candies shouldn't fight. They should all get along to make the world a sweeter place.

I just love a happy ending.

That is so sweet. I would forgive you if you were apologizing to me. I hope SKITTLES is OK.

No more Drama damn. Yahoo is boring now

ahhhhhhhh sure...whatever.

(now if only world peace could be won so easily)

apology accepted-don't seat it cuz m&m's do melt in u'r hands

You're wierd, and maybe a little wack...

ummmmmm....okay?