Does this mean he's sexually attracted to me?

Ok, so he's a 17 year old. My friend asked him, "Do you think lydias prettyyy??(:" He told my friend "yeah she looks pretty nice" He also told her "anything could happen" between him and I, meaning he could like me as a friend or maybe more once he gets to know me more. All of my... show more Ok, so he's a 17 year old. My friend asked him, "Do you think lydias prettyyy??(:" He told my friend "yeah she looks pretty nice" He also told her "anything could happen" between him and I, meaning he could like me as a friend or maybe more once he gets to know me more. All of my friends started saying "HAHA he's not just talking about your face you know(;" and "He wants to steal your V card" and a bunch of other stuff, so my question is that since he is attracted to me, does that mean he has a sexual attraction to me too? Im not asking if ALL he wants is sex, im asking if he has the sexual attraction to me though.
Update: Ehh...I just wanna put out there that he says he really wants to get to know me more first before deciding how he feels for me...so I doubt all he wants is sex...plus I've known his sisters for a longgg time they are really close friends and from what I've heard of him and seen of him for myself he... show more Ehh...I just wanna put out there that he says he really wants to get to know me more first before deciding how he feels for me...so I doubt all he wants is sex...plus I've known his sisters for a longgg time they are really close friends and from what I've heard of him and seen of him for myself he isn't that type.
Update 2: I...er...don't want to have sex though O.o