When you go to college to they rely pee in your butt?

i was at my new frends house today and his older brother sed that when you go to college than the older kids pee in your butthole because you hav to get initiated into the school college. i rely dont want to go college now i dont want the old kids to pee in my butt sometimes when the water in the shower goes... show more i was at my new frends house today and his older brother sed that when you go to college than the older kids pee in your butthole because you hav to get initiated into the school college.

i rely dont want to go college now i dont want the old kids to pee in my butt sometimes when the water in the shower goes cold it feels weird on my butt i dont want them to pee in it

i cant tel my parents tho coz my frends brother said that if i do then the old kids pee in your butt 2 more times than normal and i dont want that. i dont know what to do i dont have brothers or sisters to ask how they got redy for the older kids too pee in their buttholes i rely dont want to do this how do i get redy for it