Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Atheist gone Christian....a few questions...Atheists come follow the light with me...?

Hi i'm a new Christian and I was wondering...where do I pick up my wand and spellbook?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There should be plenty of places right now with Halloween right around the corner.

• 6 years ago

Good! Away from the Skeptic belief that believes back then, everything was evolutional gay monkey marriage.

• hiland
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there is not any wand or spellbook..... purely connect a church. perchance one which your friends pass to. as quickly as you sense closer to God, thats each and every of the "magic" which you will choose for something of your life.

• 1 decade ago

At the Harry Pot-- I mean, Christian Store. Of course.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For wands that would be at Olivanders and for spell book well that depends on what kinds of spells you wanna do. I forgot the name of the store that sells them though.

If all else fails try Walmart.

• vishal
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Dragon Alley, if you are lucky you can hit to Harry Potter as well

Source(s): Atheist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dont be a harry crack potter

You r an atheist

An atheist is the highest in evolution so u cannot come down.

Its impossible.

• 1 decade ago

ha. I really thought you were serious. It reminded me of those smokers who quit and then sit around smokers with a look of distaste on their faces.

• Try party city.

Or Diagon Alley.

• Ant
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

sorry the only way a True atheist will go christian is for god to show up, and since that will happen I'm safe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.