Traveling to North Carolina, need hotel...?

A friend of mine and I plan on traveling to NC sometime for our first roadtrip, probably next spring. My friend wants to get a tattoo at this parlor she heard about called Gas Chamber Ink. I think it's in the Cameron/Whispering Pines/Southern Pines area(s). We probably won't be there too long, maybe a week, so we don't want to spend too much, plus the tattoo will probably be pricey. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

You can try http://www.hotelbooklet.com which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows the cheapest rates.

Frankly, unless you play a lot of golf, Southern Pines isn't interesting enough to spend a week at.

After getting the tatoo, why don't you either (a) head over to the beaches at the Outer Banks or near Wilmington? or (b) head up to the mountains and see the sights?