gimme a star if u like this..?

There was a little boy visiting his grandparents on their farm.

He was given a slingshot to play with out in the woods.

He Practiced in the woods, but he could never hit the target.

Getting A little discouraged, he headed back for dinner. As he was Walking back he saw Grandma's pet duck.

Just out of impulse, he let the slingshot fly, hit the duck Square in the head, and killed it. He was shocked and grieved.

In a panic, he hid the dead duck in the wood pile, only to see His sister watching! Sally had seen it all, but she said nothing.

After lunch the next day Grandma said, "Sally, let's wash the Dishes." But Sally said, "Grandma, Johnny told me he wanted to help in The kitchen." Then she whispered to him, " Remember the duck?" So Johnny did the dishes.

Later that day, Grandpa asked if the children wanted to go Fishing and Grandma said, "I'm sorry but I need Sally to help make Supper."

Sally just smiled and said," Well that's all right because Johnny told Me he wanted to help." She whispered again, "Remember the duck? " So Sally Went fishing and Johnny stayed to help.

After several days of Johnny doing both his chores and Sally's, He finally couldn't stand it any longer. He came to Grandma and confessed that he had killed the duck.

Grandma knelt down, gave him a hug, and said, "Sweetheart, I know. You see, I was standing at the window and I saw the whole thing, but because I love you, I forgave you. I was just wondering how long You would let Sally make a slave of you. "

**********

Thought for the day and every day thereafter?

Whatever is in your past, whatever you have done... And the devil Keeps throwing it up in your face (lying, cheating, debt, fear, bad Habits, hatred, anger, bitterness, etc.) ....whatever it is....You need to know that God was standing at the window and He saw the whole thing..... He has seen your whole life.

He wants you to know that He loves you and that you are forgiven.

He's just wondering how long you will let the devil make a slave Of you .

The great thing about God is that when you ask for forgiveness, He Not only forgives you, but He forgets . It is by God's grace and Mercy that we are saved.

Go ahead and make the difference in someone's life today. Share This with a friend and always remember : God is at the window.

sounds like mar036 is in a bad mood

wow!! i dont believe the kind of responses am getting here..

thanx one and all..

love u all

keep smiling =)

Best Answer

~~** Thank you very very much !! **~~

Believe me or not but this thing brought tears to my eyes.

I have always grieved on my past mistakes (however small or big). But u don't know what u did. You gave me a light of hope

because i never forgive myself for my faults. I can forgive others but not myself.

Since i thought that i don't deserve my own forgiveness so i am not worthy of God's forgiveness.

But this thing now made me believe that i too can hope for God's forgiveness . Thank you very very much !! :-)

Source(s): ~~**Spread smiles**~~ :-)

I am sorry that I could only give that one star that is all yahoo allows me to give it. If they let me give more I would have,that was a cute moral and it is so true. Thank for sharing Buddy.

Well I loved it very much.U deserve a star.Hmmm well i could give u 10 points but thats only for answers.I hope that answers team should provide choosing best question. :)

Way to go buddy!!

U have shared a really wonderful story and an even wonderful moral!!

Gr8 job!

I wish to give u 5* for that sweet story.

By the way how old r u ????

That was a sweet baby story........

i even got sleepy after reading all that stuff......

and also never ever demand a star............

though its 2ooo long but its worth a read. thanx 4 posting this..

a star 4 u

Very nice . My star is for you . The ~fifteenth~ star .

• Justin

Sure, i give you a lot of star already =)

hey that was a good one i will give you a star.may god bless you