How to identify bad eggs in pokemon white/black?

Just a quick question. How, if possible, can you identify bad eggs in Pokemon white and black? To be specific, what are the differences other than the name "bad egg", is it identified the same way for generation 4 games (d/p/platinum/ss/hg), and finally, can they be moved to an empty pc box in... show more Just a quick question. How, if possible, can you identify bad eggs in Pokemon white and black? To be specific, what are the differences other than the name "bad egg", is it identified the same way for generation 4 games (d/p/platinum/ss/hg), and finally, can they be moved to an empty pc box in black/white? I appreciate any help on this subject.
sincerely, Icysky735
Update: I already knew about the name part, but I was wondering what are the differences from normal eggs other than the name, is it identified the same way for generation 4 games, and can they be moved to an empty pc box in black/white?
1 answer 1