How does selling internet marketing information products work?

I have internet marketing information products which allows me full resale license. I have a few question in regards to how exactly does this work? Why would someone allow me to resell their product and not get a commission and i keep all the profit. I understand that this how affiliate marketing works where you... show more I have internet marketing information products which allows me full resale license. I have a few question in regards to how exactly does this work? Why would someone allow me to resell their product and not get a commission and i keep all the profit. I understand that this how affiliate marketing works where you get a commission. If a lot of people buy the same product wouldn't that dilute the product everywhere on the internet. Why would someone buy from my website if they can get that somewhere else? I wanted to create websites to sell these products now I'm not too sure after talking to my sister she doesn't think it is a good idea as she says why don't you create your own product? Why do people let you a resale license and master resale license rights to their product, how does it benefit them?