How do I stop getting hard dick whenever I hold my girlfriend?

I know its normal for a guys dick to get hard especially whenever your around your girlfriend but its kinda embarrassing when you've only been a few weeks with her. I don't want to ruin this relationship because of my dick jamming her when ever i give her a simple hug. All and any suggestions are appreciated!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry buddy, this is normal. I always had and still do have that problem when I'm around my girl, it's just something that happens naturally. But, you'll get an erection regardless when you think of dirty things , see other beautiful women decent or naked , etc... You'll experience an erection more when your girl sits on your lap , lays next to you, hugs or kisses you, and even by being dressed all sexy with clevage showing and all that good stuff.

Hope I helped !

• 3 years ago

Dick Gets Hard

• Lilly
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Why doesn't your Penis get hard anymore? I know how you feel. Could be a lot of reasons why you're incapable of getting an erection. This will help you get your feeling/erections back. https://bitly.im/aOera Works like a charm. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

im a girl..idk how to solve that probelm....but trust me your girl knows but is not going to say anything to you....she knows it's hard for guys to control that.... when it happened to me i kinda took it as a compliment and didn't think much more of it.... but eventually you will get used to your girl and it will stop.... sorry if i wasn't any help...i tried

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You really can't control it. Just relax and breathe. It will stop happening after a while.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's really nothing that you can do about it. It's your hormones.

Just don't get all excited down there when you see her :)

She probably might not even care, but all girls are different so i dont know

• 1 decade ago

personally i take it as sort of a compliment and i like it.

ahah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

never mind she will be happy to know how much strong you are

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the solution, where tighter underwear so it wont get in the way

• 1 decade ago

you cant stop it.

its au naturaaal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.