My Parent won't let me become a Muslim...?

I'm 15 years old, I was born in a catholic home... My mums catholic, my dad's catholic and the whole of my family if full of Priest, Nuns etc. In my whole family there has never been a Muslim before, my family always disliked Islam because they say they are 'terrorists' but they had Muslim... show more I'm 15 years old, I was born in a catholic home... My mums catholic, my dad's catholic and the whole of my family if full of Priest, Nuns etc. In my whole family there has never been a Muslim before, my family always disliked Islam because they say they are 'terrorists' but they had Muslim friends.But when I read about Islam when I was around 11-12. Alhamulillah I feel in love with it, and long story short I never even studied a lot about Islam and all I knew was that Muslims believed in ONE TRUE GOD, believed in the last prophet of Allah who was Muhammad(peace be upon him) and they were not terrorist... That's all I knew but Alhamdulillah that's all I needed.

LONG STORY SHORT

I took my shahadah even though I had little knowledge about Islam, for a few years I kept it a secret and character just changed and through those years I gained more knowledge about Islam. Then my brother found out, then he told my parents and they went crazy of me but I still wasn't going to give it up so I stayed patient, but then they found out again that I was still a Muslim secretly and they became really mad and they told me that they will never accept me as a Muslim and they will disown me if I ever become one. So here I am now, my parents are forcing me to give up a religion that I love more than my self and the world it self, my parents have given me 2 options... Give up Islam or become a Muslim and leave home, but I love my parents so much(mostly my mum) but I'll always love Islam more than my parents...

But a few days ago I met this Muslim man and Alhamdulillah he has a very nice character, he tells me to be patient and to stay on the truth and not to give up faith. He always does Dawa and he's just so nice, I spoke to him and he told me that when I'm 16(Inshallah) he will take me to Hajj or Umra and this puts me in even a harder situation. To go to Mekka, a place I've ALWAYS wanted to visit and this comes around only once in a life time or to stay with my parents.

PLEASE ADVICE ME BROTHERS/SISTERS