Herpes or STD.? Worried?

About 11 weeks(73 days) ago I had unprotected sex twice with a guy who I don't know much about... About week after sleeping with him I devloped some lime green, fish smelling discharge; I didn't think much of it a week after that I started my period but the smell lasted about 3 weeks then it went away on... show more About 11 weeks(73 days) ago I had unprotected sex twice with a guy who I don't know much about... About week after sleeping with him I devloped some lime green, fish smelling discharge; I didn't think much of it a week after that I started my period but the smell lasted about 3 weeks then it went away on its own. I then thought everything was fine until a few days after christmas I got the discharge back for about 2 days then I developed an almost bruised feeling in my pelvic bone area (upper left of vagina) the discomfor contiuned and still is happening today but the pain is not too painful or unbearable and it comes and goes. 3 weeks ago I had white clumps in my urine that almost looked like discharge. Then I got lower back pain, menstural like cramps, groin & some leg pain. I went to the doctor who tested me for a UTI and the test came back negative.
I have NO blisters or sores, but I read on the internet that genital herpes can cause leg and groin pain so it freaked me out. Then a week and a half ago my boyfriend performed oral on my clit for about 5 seconds, this past Saturday he got an ulcer in his throat but the Thrusday before that one of his brothers choked him hard then Friday night he drank TONS of alcohol and threw up TONS so i'm thinking and praying the ulcer is from throat trauma.
My friends say i'm just freaking myself out by reading stuff on the internet but i'm really scared & can't afford to go to the DR.
Anyone have any advice BESIDES seeing a DR i'd just like an idea of what's going on with me.