How do i get my boyfriend to stop playing call of duty so much?

So.. im 22, im 17 weeks pregnant, we live together, and he is completely absorbed in this game. I'm not even kidding. I'm not working at the moment, and i just sold my car to buy a car more sufficient for the baby. And I live about a half hour away from my friends, so nobody really hangs out with me too... show more So.. im 22, im 17 weeks pregnant, we live together, and he is completely absorbed in this game. I'm not even kidding. I'm not working at the moment, and i just sold my car to buy a car more sufficient for the baby. And I live about a half hour away from my friends, so nobody really hangs out with me too often ne more.. He works all week and has the weekends off. He leaves at 630am and gets home at 4pm.. usually.. unless he has to work late then he gets home at 6pm.. and i wouldn't mind if he came home and spent some time with me, or took me out of the house, but no.. he literally jumps right on the game and plays, literally til he gets ready for bed. It makes me want to break the disk and slit his throat with the shards. Also, I am very hormonal. Also-also, don't take that seriously.. i'm not really going to kill him -_- (even if he IS asking for it) .....jk lol but for real guys.. help? he pays like zero attention to me.. 99.9% of his attention goes to his stupid *** game.. hes going to drive me to break it.. idc.. im hormonal and pregnant with his child.. he has more important priorities than that stupid effing game!
Update: Actually.. that shouldnt be a priority at all! sorry.. im just pissed