My Facebook account got disabled, Can someone help me think of a good email to send to them?

It was disabled for advertising a facebook app (cash cliques) on the disscussion board of a group. If someone can give me a good email that will get my account back, I will give them best answer.

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you broke the rules! Write and apologize, admit it was a bad choice, vow to never do it again, and plead for another chance to use the forum. You might also offer to apologize to the entire forum for your indiscretion.

Basically, beg for forgiveness.

• seder

consistent with probability they only have been given a unsolicited mail digital mail that it say that their account would be disabled in the event that they didnot respond to that message that they could desire to form their digital mail handle and facebook. then consistent with probability they replied to it and it contains their digital mail and password then..... their account have been given disabled or it consistent with probability deleted via the spammer. I even have receive that message too yet I havent respond on it! why did the facebook ask for my password despite the fact that in the event that they already comprehend it of their database of their website.. facebook won't disable it with none reason if the single i say above isn't what your persons have executed maye they only fairly do some thing offensive to different shoppers...

Why I am disabled from using my facebook account

is that the first time you've done that? then tell then since it is your first offense then maybe then can warn you this time and have it back. either that or try to make a new one. you don't have to be affiliated with a school or anything to have one. good luck

Say, "Please give it back."

savVy?