does watching gay porn mean anything about a persons sexuality?

if a male is slightly intrigued by gay porn and masturbates to it occasionally, like a couple times a month, but other than that watches lesbian and straight porn, does the gay porn mean anything besides just bi-curious. i am in a bad marriage and i dont want this woman to turn me off to women, but some gay porn has been interesting me latelt. i still love my usual stuff mostly, but i also enjoy new things. im not turning gay am i? its ok?

Favorite Answer

Here's what it means about the person's sexuality: It means that the person in question is *sexual*.

Porn is porn. There could be any number of elements to the gay porn that makes it sexy for you right now, and many of them have nothing to do with homosexual impulses.

Keep in mind that being "a little bit bi" is nothing to be ashamed of. It just means that you're like most humans.

I say, look at any kind of porn you want as long as it doesn't depict underage or non-consenting people. Or animals, because they can't really consent, either.

You mention a bad marriage; you really ought to consider counseling, even just for yourself. Anger and resentment can build up between people and further destroy any possibility of meaningful intimacy. After all, if you wanted to know something really important, and didn't know how to research it... wouldn't you go to an expert for advice?

2

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/?IBAR

My thoughts? I believe that men can be 100% straight and have absolutely no attraction to other men at all (I'm one of those). I believe that women also can fit this category (my sister has NO attraction to other women). That being said, however, I know from personal experience that there is a significantly larger proportion of women that have SOME attraction to other women than men that have SOME attraction to other men. I think it would be fair to make the statement that for men, MOST are 100% straight or 100% not straight and MANY women are 100% straight or 100% not straight but that the numbers are not balanced between the two sexes. If I had to hazard some kind of guess as to what those numbers might look like, my guess would be something like 5% of men are somewhat attracted to other men while being straight and perhaps 30% of women are somewhat attracted to other women while being straight. Of course this is in no way a scientific observation, but rather one I have made from my own observations. The reason I think this is the case is fairly simplistic. Women are, in general, more attractive than men.

• Robert

One doesn't "turn gay" as the result of a bad relationship. Our sexual orientations are determined very early in our life. Enjoying gay porn could mean you are bi-curious, bi-sexual or it could mean nothing at all. Only you can really answer this question. What does your heart tell you? Who are you really attracted to? You need to know yourself.

No, it doesn't mean anything. Some people are turned on by certain types of porn. As you can see, all types of porn turn you on. But unless you are looking at gay porn on an emotional level where you could see yourself loving and dating another man, then you are not gay.

PS: For the LAST time, you do not "turn" gay, you REALIZE you have been gay all along.

• Don

It sounds like you're bisexual...at least in my book... Also, you say you're in a bad marriage...maybe she senses your 'indecision'... Maybe both of you should go to a professional psychologist and see what's going on...possibly she is having health problems...so, checking with your family doctor might be a really good idea too...

The only person's opinion of you that counts is your own. You are allowed a private life, dude. Just be true to yourself and you'll be good to others in the long run. I'm not judging your sexuality, just be.

Lesbians are famous for loving "man on man" porn and aren't planing on turinng into gay men anytime soon.

if you enjoy gay porn, by all means, watch it.

• Mike

It's perfectly normal. Everyone wants to experiment new things sometimes and everyone has some curiosity in them. There's nothing wrong with that.

it means he's probably into gay porn--- and insane clown posse.

I don't know, if ur totally into "skater twinks: f.u.ck me like a b.i.tch boi," ur prob gay. enjoy it.