Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Aninha asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Where can I study psychology on line without money?

I live in a farm in Brazil and I want to study psychology on the internet. Can anyone give me some good tips and sites on the internet! (I can't afford a online course!)

Favorite Answer

I've compiled some of what you'll need on my website. For example, part of my behavioral conditioning page is going to be published by the Society of Applied Psychology in Mexico.

http://www.skewsme.com/behavior.html

There's even a quiz at the end.

I also offer biographies of two big names in behavioral psychology, JB Watson and BF Skinner. Included are papers on Freud and other issues dealing with behavior.

I would recommend that you google the subject and then find a free site where you can read. But reading a subject is not the same as getting a degree, if you want it to lead to a job.

Psychology.com