What would you do if you suddenly met Jane Fonda (Hanoi Jane) on the streets?

Personally, I think she's a treasonous Whore who deserves to be stripped of her American Citizenship and jailed for treason after what she did in Hanoi. I'd spit in her face.
Update: I reserve the "C" word for very few women but she is at the top of my list. I hate her guts for what she did to our guys over there. I was only like 6years old at the time but I remember the anger towards her and it hasn't died yet and never will.
Update 2: For Mary: Protesting is one thing but when an American POW hands her note with the names of all of them imprisoned in that hell-hole and she gives to the commander of the Cong, that is treason. Are you thankful that Senator McCain's arm was broken because he refused to meet with the treasonous Whore? Are you... show more For Mary: Protesting is one thing but when an American POW hands her note with the names of all of them imprisoned in that hell-hole and she gives to the commander of the Cong, that is treason. Are you thankful that Senator McCain's arm was broken because he refused to meet with the treasonous Whore? Are you American? Do you know how many men suffered beatings because of her? Why don't you go over to Al Queda because you can't possibly be an American and feel thankful towards this woman. I'm sure they'll appreciate you.
Update 3: For Nate: OH, I MEAN NATALIE! Grow up. I'm an open minded person and I'll look at the websites but you need to crawl back under your Canadian rock and stay out of American affairs. Protesting is everyones right but causing POW's to be beaten or killed is another thing. See Senator John McCains story.... show more For Nate: OH, I MEAN NATALIE! Grow up. I'm an open minded person and I'll look at the websites but you need to crawl back under your Canadian rock and stay out of American affairs. Protesting is everyones right but causing POW's to be beaten or killed is another thing. See Senator John McCains story. His arm was broken because he wouldn't speak to her for the propaganda photos. Go to hell, Natalie.