Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Who/ what makes you want to be a better person? and why?

Favorite Answer

It would depend on what one considers "better." Some people think improving their physical fitness makes them better while others instead focus on improving their mind. Being better could mean becoming more nurturing or it could mean taking a stand against injustice. Too many people think being better relates directly to the amount of their disposable income.

The people I most admire are those that risk their lives to expose government corruption despite all the wolves and sheeple standing in their way. I know this makes me "better" because people who blindly trust their leaders often fly into a rage complete with utter denial when I point out their leaders' dark side. People will even go to extremes trying to prevent the message from spreading. Making enemies is an unfortunate side effect of social responsibility.

Source(s): Longtime grunge-hippe rabble-rouser Presidential Academic Fitness Award for Government from a Department of Defense Dependents School (1988) Dorm Leadership Award from the University of Washington (1989)

I think my sad, unhappy and abusive past that makes me wanna be the better version of myself and not to get sucked into the same hole. My aunts, my family and my own biological mother make me want to change everything's bad about me to be a better version. I always realize that I am my mother's offspring, so I might have the same exact traits like she had in herself. So I always try to look into myself and my soul for not being like them all and change it. Change is very important because it means that you grow as a human being.

My mom makes me want to be a better person. Shes always pushing me to do my best and she wants me to be the best i can in life, and i really appreciate it, ive done some pretty dumb things.

my family especially my mom and sister

i used 2 cut myself

it was a minor thing 2 do 2 deal with pain but when i saw how hurt my mom was when she found out i did it i knew i wanted 2 stop.my sister told me now its not that big of a deal but if i dont stop i'll be dealing with it 4 a long time which i dont want.

I want myself to be a better person.

If I'm a better person, everything will be that much better.

Is this a trick question?

• Vickie

Who said I was for communism? And what is a "xbox counsel"? I don't think I've heard of such a counsel?

• ?

With me it goes back to a quote elvis presley said........

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son

you never walked in that man's shoes"

so for me that is what makes me want to be a better person.......reason i used to critcize alot!!!

i make myself want to be a better person my frineds make me and my family god if i do somethin wtong i feelashamed so therer you go!