How can I last longer in bed?

I am very unsatisfied with my 10 minute average. My partner deserves much more than that. Are there any treatments, creams, drugs, etc out there that can help this issue?

• 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

What ever you do, don't try metal **** rings. My GF and I wanted to have a fun night once and she put one of those on me. It worked great, letting all the blood in and none out. Well, it made me huge and hard, and a lot more sensitive, which resulted in it happening for me very fast. But nothing came out and it hurt like ****. We waited about an hour for me to lose my hardness, but it never did. We went to the ER and a nurse had to cut it off (the ring).

• grumpy
    2 decades ago

dude, this isn't an ailment, it's a physiological condition. once you find a way to feel truly comfortable with your partner, it'll last longer. until then, try getting her off first w/o penetration. (hope i ain't being too blunt.....) then, after you're sure she's satisfied or at least got the edge knocked off her horni-tude, get yer funky freak on. be a kind, considerate lover, and making her happy will also boost yer confidence, and that's where your sense of control is at. good luck and keep on thrusting, bro!

Source(s): my life as a dang good cocksman.

Well

Most often premature ejaculation occurs in younger men, but it can affect men of all ages. There could be a number of different reasons for the problems, both physical and psychological. The good news is that there are certain solutions available that have proven effective, such as the Ejaculation Trainer (see site here http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=565), which can show a man how to develop permanent ejaculation control. By successfully addressing a man’s ejaculation concerns and teaching him how to control it, he will quickly become more confident and both he and his partner will be much more satisfied.

• 2 decades ago

i think all that cream stuff is b/s.

you are better off just taking it slow, not thinking about it while having sex and take a break every few minutes...

and make sure you breath, they say if you dont breathe well while having sex you wont last that long...

• 2 decades ago

babes u need some stamina inorder to get this u need irishmash, peanutpunch & roots.

• 2 decades ago

just like lifting weights keep doing it with heavy stuff on you! lol

• 2 decades ago

viagra duh!! if not that then just keep making it exciting through the whole time...