Guy help!!!! Please I need some insight?

So, I'm in college and I just went on facebook... I got friended by this guy from high school. He had a huge crush on me the first two years of high school and had me as his screensaver on his phone and wanted me to sit near him in class (in his words) "so that he could look at me" and we always did projects together. Sophomore year, his sister got really sick and we went our separate ways. He left his profile open and on feb 14 (valentine's day) he wrote on his wall that he randomly thought of me (even weirder was that all of these people who I was not friends with in high school commented and gave thumbs up)... So... What should I do? I plan on accepting but then what? We got to college two thousand miles away... and... I have no idea what to do... We have not talked in about four years... I wondered if this was a prank or something but he was never a jerk like that to me... Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

He sounds a little shy of social skills. Makes me very wary. If you approach, do so with caution. When a guy REALLY wants a gal, he would not let ANYTHING get in the way.

He's immature and wussy at this point in his life.

I'd ignore him and move on; maybe check back in a few years...really.

022411

Source(s): My hubby - wheelchair bound and all alone - took 4 greyhound buses, 1300 miles, 36 hours to come meet me for the first time. That took really moxey.... Guess that's why I married the guy? It helped!

As far as the random people commenting or thumbs up, sure they are friends supporting him. If you do not know any of the people commenting, not sure why your looking-to-much into this. Sounds like you are not having good luck with connecting with guys near you. Read as much as you can about long-distance relationships, there just a fantasy! You have to spend time physically with someone to be in a relationship.

talk to him and see if it works out. Love ( if it exists) is not about distance. it is about a deep connection you feel to someone. if he was randomly thinking about you on the best day for love than it is a Sign he really likes you

Good luck

Matthew Chand

Well obviously he likes you. But if you're 2000 miles apart, then nothing is going to happen. So you can be friends, but he probably just needs to get over you.

I think he likes you! I think that you should ge this number and start talking again and see what happens! It sounds like he really likes you!!

i think you should see where it goes. long distance relationships can be fresh and exciting!

what the first answer was