What is it like to live and work in Hong Kong?

I live in the UK and have an identity card to live and work in Hong Kong. I really like it there and am considering of moving to live there in a few years when I have more qualifications and such. The thing I'd like to ask is, what is it like to live and work there? I heard the work ethic is really hard? Or... show more I live in the UK and have an identity card to live and work in Hong Kong. I really like it there and am considering of moving to live there in a few years when I have more qualifications and such. The thing I'd like to ask is, what is it like to live and work there? I heard the work ethic is really hard? Or does this only apply to certain areas of work or...

If anyone can give me insight to work life and just life in Hong Kong, preferably from your own experiences, it'd be much appreciated. Also any other information that would be good to know to help me make the decision. Thanks!