What would you do in this situation?

Broke up because she was leaving out for college. Told her I loved her for the first time 4 months after our break up. She was happy, but just cut contact with me. Left her alone for 10 months and came back by giving her yellow roses (friendship) to hopefully start talking again and be friends. It worked and we talked for a day. She then added me on Facebook and then deleted me again. That was last week ago. Should I confront her about this? This is frustrating and her actions confuse me.

Favorite Answer

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

My Advice: There is a reason why she seems to be avoiding you. The roses were nice for your friendship and if that's what you're looking for then go on and confront her. But, it seems to me that she is pursuing someone else. I would do something else to occupy my time, wait it out and let her come to you. When she comes back around and "she will" tell her you're not interested in playing games. Leave it alone for now and find something or someone else to occupy your time, you shouldn't hold your breath waiting for her to come around.

Wishing You The Best in Love~

Source(s): www.thelovechamber.com

Yes, I would. There is nothing wrong with asking her to give it to you straight and let you know if there is any hope for your relationship. Be prepared, though, you may not like her answer.

Yes the two of you need to talk......face to face...