LGBT: ok so I'm a guy and there's this guy I like...?

Ok so I've recently moved halfway across the world and there's this boy who sits next to me in class, who at first seemed cute to me, but then he kind did certain small things, and I know that I might sound crazy but anyway, so like he was the first out everyone in my class to add me on fb, well actually I... show more Ok so I've recently moved halfway across the world and there's this boy who sits next to me in class, who at first seemed cute to me, but then he kind did certain small things, and I know that I might sound crazy but anyway, so like he was the first out everyone in my class to add me on fb, well actually I added this girl who was really nice to me, and then I guess maybe he stumbled upon that? Idk? But anyway, he was the first guy or person even to add me on fb volantarily which made me realize I have this thing for him and then I also noticed that in class, for instance, you know how most men just almost block any comment that someone else says when it's not so important? Well, I swear he listens to and answers everything I say. Also, I've purposely said some cheesy jokes and he'll laugh at each of them. I swear I think he's the most adorable thing ever. Ok so what else I've noticed is that on fb if I comment something he's posted he'll always like it within 5 mins, which I've done now exactly 7 times already, also I've posted twice in our classroom's fb group and the last time he liked it. But another thing that COMPLETELY ticked me off was that his best friend (I know for a fact that they're at least very good friends) asked me if I was religious, and his friend and I have the same religion class (Catholic) and I told him that I believed in god but not necesseraly in the bible and asked his friend why he asked, he still hasnt responded.. And I think that maybe he just got his friend to ask me so then maybe he's know if I was hard-core catholic and anti gay ans stuff haha. I know it sounds like just a bunch of unrelated occurrances but Idk, the last really made me look at it differently, but ok. So also I wanted to know if there was a really subtle way of telling the boy i like that i'm bisexual and then maybe later that I like him? I don't intend on telling him on monday or anything but eventually if we're still single. Also what do you think about everything I said before, is it possible that he's gay or bi too and likes me? Also any personal experiences? Tips? Anything? Hahaha thanks!
1 answer 1