I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Should I do the same with my husband just in case I got pregnant?

You know, so I will be able to convince my husband the baby is his? I really like my boyfriend, but I'm not sure if I want that type of commitment with him. A baby? I don't really think he's ready for that sort of thing. But if I sleep with my husband, that should give me a way out....he'll think... show more You know, so I will be able to convince my husband the baby is his? I really like my boyfriend, but I'm not sure if I want that type of commitment with him. A baby? I don't really think he's ready for that sort of thing. But if I sleep with my husband, that should give me a way out....he'll think it's his, and my marriage will be safe and secure. I mean, I probably would just have an abortion anyway, but my boyfriend doesn't really make a lot of money, so at least I'd be able to get my husband to pay for it.

By the way, I was with my boyfriend on Saturday, so there is still plenty of time for me to plan this out right.

Thanks and god bless.