I read recently scientific study, it's proven that when you return to a traditional Paleo food diet it has a slew of medical benefits... even if you do it in as interim trial. A benefits include improved blood pressure, decrease of insulin secretion, an increase of insulin sensitivity and improvement of lipid profiles.
The Paleo Diet advocates eating whole foods and is naturally high in fiber. Dietary fiber is necessary in a healthy diet, according to the experts at the Mayo Clinic. Fiber reduces the chance of constipation, helps to lower cholesterol and also lowers your risk for coronary heart disease and diabetes. Fiber also is a weight-loss aid
1. It's unprocessed. Simply put, cavewoman didn't have to worry about eating organic because everything was organic and natural without preservatives and artificial ingredients. Following the Paleo Diet helps you to eat a clean diet.
Top Five things i love about the paleo diet menu.
2. It reduces bloat. Want flatter abs? Reduce bloat by getting more fiber, drinking water and avoiding salt. All principles of the Paleo Diet!
3. It's high in fruits and vegetables. Besides protein, the majority of the Paleo Diet eating plan is made up of a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Getting five a day in is no problem!
4. It's high in healthy fats. The Paleo Diet is high in omega-3 rich fish and nuts. These protein sources are full of healthy fats!
5. It's filling. This nutrient-rich diet plan is also quite filling. Between the proteins, the healthy fats and the fruits and veggies, it's hard to go hungry.
All my info came from http://seenthatalready.com/paleo