What you think about libras?

Well i think libras can be a bit mean at times, lie to themselves, selfish, and fake. The fake part i don't think is meant to be but i think since they try to be so nice they end up doing something wrong. Okay im a libra so i can tell you this but we are nice, people we don't know that mess with us usually... show more Well i think libras can be a bit mean at times, lie to themselves, selfish, and fake. The fake part i don't think is meant to be but i think since they try to be so nice they end up doing something wrong. Okay im a libra so i can tell you this but we are nice, people we don't know that mess with us usually make us angry! But we have many good traits one of my best friends are a leo, i use to be really close to this aquarius but she always thinks she is right and that gets one my nerve and she did something to me and i did it back so she got mad and were not friends anymore. I am starting to learn though that we cant have everybody as a friend but when people ignore me i think they are mad at me. I use to have a aquarius boyfriend he was the first person i said i loved i really did like him but now we don't talk and he is kinda a jerk. Next was a leo i liked him but he thought he was too cute for me and nobody ever wanted to go out with him and i did so that is what ever. Now i kinda like this taurus but not really i just want to be friends but sometime i want to be closer to him. Anyway its so many good and bad things we can say about libras huh and i guess any other sign. So you just tell me what you think i am so tired of people putting all these good things on here about libras i want to know what i do wrong that i can fix or what other people see in me i dont so i am accepting good and bad comments:)
18 answers 18