What you think about libras?

Well i think libras can be a bit mean at times, lie to themselves, selfish, and fake. The fake part i don't think is meant to be but i think since they try to be so nice they end up doing something wrong. Okay im a libra so i can tell you this but we are nice, people we don't know that mess with us usually make us angry! But we have many good traits one of my best friends are a leo, i use to be really close to this aquarius but she always thinks she is right and that gets one my nerve and she did something to me and i did it back so she got mad and were not friends anymore. I am starting to learn though that we cant have everybody as a friend but when people ignore me i think they are mad at me. I use to have a aquarius boyfriend he was the first person i said i loved i really did like him but now we don't talk and he is kinda a jerk. Next was a leo i liked him but he thought he was too cute for me and nobody ever wanted to go out with him and i did so that is what ever. Now i kinda like this taurus but not really i just want to be friends but sometime i want to be closer to him. Anyway its so many good and bad things we can say about libras huh and i guess any other sign. So you just tell me what you think i am so tired of people putting all these good things on here about libras i want to know what i do wrong that i can fix or what other people see in me i dont so i am accepting good and bad comments:)

Favorite Answer

loyal as friends

superficial in picking a partner

judgemental with people's traits and personalities

bi-polar when emotional

manipulative in getting what they want and when they want it

About Libras

• Maria

Jesse M got it right. Libra’s do take on a “flavor of the month” attitude. It doesn’t take then long to realize that friendships are easy come easy go and easy come again. There’s always a new bff waiting into the wings because people tend to gravitate towards them and then get swept away in the wind. Usually they have options, give others a bit of space if they act up. They know that others will get over their issues and return to the fold. Libra doesn't have time to worry, not when there are so many other people on the list... so many other flavors to sample. My Libra friends don’t like for us to hang out without them. Especially if we know one another by way of them, as in they introduced us. Even when they are in a big group they pay a bit more attention to one or two people, making it clear who this month’s flavor is. Not to worry because Libra gives everyone some time to shine. Constant worry is likely something else in your chart. A square or an opposition aspect… a challenge for you to work on. Libra’s don’t like to obsesses because it offsets their much prided balance.

Well I'll be honest I think Libras are really nice, easygoing, and very thoughtful people. The one thing I notice about most Libras they know they are so worthy of being love, and they deserve it so much but the people they choose, and say they love the most treat them Libras like trash. Then when a really affectionate person come along, and spoils them with lots of love they just want to be friends it very contradictive but that's only my experience Libras

I totally clash with Female Libra's sorry but they're are annoying and they don't know when to shut their own mouths. They're nice nd stuff but this libra girl made someone not talk to me and ignore because she said tho them that i was gonna punch them but i didn't say that. Also when she started an argument with me i finished it and she cried and since everyone thinks she's innocent and nice then i got hated and criticized, but she started if first. If you can't deal with it don't dish it. And my mom she always argues with me even when she's majorly wrong. I reasearcged this thing up and i told her the info but then she said no you're wrong and wouldn't back down, She really pisses me off man. But librans do have a heart and i'm nice to anyone who's nice to me so if you're a female libra and you're nice to me then we'll get on. I'm fine with male libras.

sometimes i think libras are so stupid...i thout we are all thinking with head but we ended up always choosing with our hearts,that's why we can't decide.aquarius is smart but libra is preety much dumb.i know libra man and im a libra myself.i argue stupidly about something because i feel like i know that it's right but in the end im always proven wrong.We are libras stupid,we don't realize how much knowledge we missed in our lives and how blind we become and in the end we end up arguing about the most stupidiest things.we cause heavoc by it and that's why we even fight with people we love.the worst it can get very ugly...i hope all libras understand that they are not superfecial

• I am glad you are aware of how full of sht your sign is

• I am a Libra girl myself this is what i think about me

Good

Positive

Friendly

Generous

Diplomaitic

Urbane

Romantic

Charming

Easygoing

Socialable

Idealistic

Peaceable

Bad

Vain

Bossy

Ignorant

Agressive

Self-indulgent

Gullible

Loud

Doesn't know when to shut up

(:

Source(s): Libra girl!

I have a good friend that is a Libra.

They make good lovers, and they are generally nice.. but I notice that sometimes they like to pick fights randomly. Almost for revenge for maybe what's happened in the past.

ex/ He cheats, couple months later Libra randomly picks a fight over nothing to get back at the cheater. - but he doesn't know that.

Source(s): Libra friend.

out of all the libra's i know..i cant love em, and i cant hate em. they always seem to look down on me..and they tend to act like they are better than what i am..everything is a contest with them. they always have to feel like the prettiest, the richest, the most well known, they are all about ebing popular and lookin cool..

i dont think all libra's are like this..but every one i know is. also, they are spoiled..but that may not have anything to do with horoscopes..

thanks for being open to negative comments

:)

from my experience of having a Libra bff,they are very selfish, try to find out too much about you just for the heck of it, and they can be a little manipulative at times.

pisces/aries here

just because you asked. there are some good things about you guys too

Their okay. Some of the stupidest people I've come across are libras though, stupid in a bimbo way