Please Read this about Laser pointers?

I'm looking for a laser pointer that is powerful enough to see from any distance. It needs to be able to change to different colors when I want it to and have an led light, a strong one to. I want the beam of the laser to be visible, and if it could be able to diffract into cool patterns I would like that to.... show more I'm looking for a laser pointer that is powerful enough to see from any distance. It needs to be able to change to different colors when I want it to and have an led light, a strong one to. I want the beam of the laser to be visible, and if it could be able to diffract into cool patterns I would like that to. If anyone can give me this info I would greatly appreciate it. I don't care about price as long as I get the best laser pointer that fits all of my requests from above. And if anyone needs help with anything at all, I'll help as a token of my appreciation. Thanks for reading! :)
Update: I should mention that I would also like the laser to run on triple A or double A batteries.