Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

MY JOURNEY TOWARDS 7 SKY ’s MORE THAN FAST SPEED OF LIGHT TRAVEL FROM EARTH I SAW MY EARTH FROM SPACE?

My journey towards 7 sky’s more than fast speed of light travel from earth...do you want to know about 7 skies...I traveled last year towards 7 sky's not by my force Allah took me there with in a second I saw my earth from out site from space I was moving from my back my head was down like bow down than all stars than empty space a big gap after a new color sky with billion stars billion sun’s same after this sky big gap and one by one I passed 7 sky’s blue color is the first sky all sky’s are different colors and all 7 natural colors we can see in the light on earth, its not possible for human with body to reach there or any other creature but Allah took me there after 7 sky there is big darkness after 7 sky passed my body stop moving now I can move and think first I ask question my self I can breath here in space than I move my head move back to see who ride me here I saw Allah and His Arsh but closely Allah stop my body in darkness there was a distance …

Mohammad Akram R...

I saw Allah He is big too big no one can imagine any human Allah has beautiful colors on His face and beautiful light like you can see full moon and I request to my creator I want to go back earth than same journey starts I passed 7 sky one by one with different colors than I saw my earth and it takes all back & forth with in a second, I traveled with out body.

All you peoples your soul also give the attendance on same place daily basis more than trillions trillions miles distances covers within micro seconds but you don’t know when you sleeping actually your spirit fly towards Allah Arsh and bow down for mercy and pray this is the knowledge I have to deliver you your body parts also praying and spirit but when you in conscious you are under control by satan because you obey his orders that’s why hell is created for satan partners who is in conscious and deny his creator Allah like you born and deny your mom she birth you.

It was my real journey, I remember all things I saw on travel I saw our creator Allah very clear, one more thing Allah has 2 beautiful eyes I saw face mobark of Allah... I saw several things but here only this message for you Allah can see and Allah has 2 beautiful eyes..

I am Muslim and obedient servant of my Prophet of Allah Mohammad Rasool Allah PBUH, This was a real journey and Allah wants to let you know He is always watching you every steps Allah analyzing your thinking and that you will think in future Allah can see like you can see Allah can speak and Allah can trick you if you trick humans but not like magic Allah is justice and merciful because Allah create you and all you can see or imagine if you can trick to humans Allah can trick with you but it is in under by his law and justice He created on earth. It was my real journey, I remember all things I saw on travel I saw our creator Allah very clear, one more thing Allah has 2 beautiful eyes I saw face mobark of Allah... Here only this message for you Allah can see and Allah has 2 beautiful eyes..

I saw one dream in early morning time after our Fajjar prayer I was around 2 year boy and there is also an other 2 year boy and his face color is whit but I am Asian color but similar face and we were in same age and heard hidden sound from Allah saying to me this is jesses in childhood so I am playing with him we get to gather playing with rocks suddenly one dog arrives this dog size is normal dog size and he has brown and whit color spots on body his ears down and not too big this dog looks like Asian dog and suddenly that came to me grip my hand in his mouth but I don’t feel fear then he left my arm…..

and playing with us suddenly some big person I don’t know may be Jesses mother or some one else hold Jesses and put it on dog as a rider but I saw dog not like to hold Jesus body and try to run away but suddenly I heard the sound from Allah obey the order than that dog give the ride to Jesus and I am also with them and move to unknown place. I am 100% sure Jesus had one dog his color was white and light brown spots and ears were down and slim active dog he was protector of Jesus and his mother when they were alone and This dog gave the ride to 2 years old Jesus childhood when they were traveling in desert moving back to Jerusalem.

Three times I met my Prophet of Allah Mohammad Rasool Allah S.W. PBUH. include one time with Angel Gibrail A.S in the dream all dreams I saw in after Fajjar prayrs and in Friday mornings.

Fasting every day after day and continues and 5 prayers Allah help you, every human will can see soon these 7 sky’s even when we die we can see but no one come back to tell you this knowledge Allah give me this knowledge to populate in humanity and its your rights to know before big attendance please read Quran all universes knowledge in this great book.

When you sleep your soul will flee towards Allah for Allah mercy and you don't know because your soul journey is unconscious and travel time just micro second or may be no one can calculate trillions trillions miles distance cover and from close to Allah Arsh on top all these sky’s looks like one tiny flash spot than disappear so you can imagine how far your soul travel daily basis from earth to towards Allah Arsh for bow down and prayer for Allah mercy.

This journey was in 25th of Ramzan in 2006 after Fajjar prayer and Allah wants to let you know He is always watching you every steps Allah analyzing your thinking and that you will think in future Allah can see like you can see Allah can speak and Allah can trick you if you trick humans but not like magic Allah is justice and merciful because Allah create you and all you can see or imagine if you can trick to humans Allah can trick with you but it is in under by his law and justice He created on earth.

The first sky color from earth is Blue, earth is inside Blue sky as a proof you can see reflections of this blue color on earth water and all other skies are different colors and all 7 natural colors we can see in the light on earth.

Allah put intelligence and ego into humans and animals has only ego same as angels has only intelligence if human only use his intelligence and over ride on egoism than that human is great creature in whole universe and batter than angles because his work hard spiritually and physically to over ride intelligence on egoism and egoism is a satan home if human follow his egoism than there is no difference between animals and human they are same creatures and that kind of peoples judgment day they will be move from faces like animals move from faces than other body parts follow his face.

When you see any animal doing some bed thing and you can feel sadness and you will considers because that animal doesn’t have intelligence that’s why he don’t know same thing when human just follow his ego Angels feel sad and they considers these humans are going to wrong way they are not using his intelligence and intelligence always proofing there is only one creator Allah and Allah is merciful for humans and Allah gave the key how to use intelligence that key is Quran and Allah great prophet Mohammad Rasool Allah and his whole life and there is no other way to fight ego…

• Ida
    Favorite Answer

i have no answer. only allah would for you. God bless

dear friend, i notice that u r a muslim...if u really a muslim, u must believe that Allah does not resemble his creatures. definitely Allah will not have big body and 2 eyes like what u said. and, no one had see Allah except Muhammad SAW during Isra' Mikraj. but i do believe that;

Narrated Abu Qatada:

When the people slept till so late that they did not offer the (morning) prayer, the Prophet said, "Allah captured your souls (made you sleep) when He willed, and returned them (to your bodies) when He willed." So the people got up and went to answer the call of nature, performed ablution, till the sun had risen and it had become white, then the Prophet got up and offered the prayer.-sahih bukhari-

we'll only see Allah with our own eyes in the hereafter, at mahsyar.

but,really...i know nothing. Allah knows best and He knows all.

The answer to your question would be to just stay off of the drugs from now on.