Am I insane??????????????

Well I talk to myself and get angry at pictures of people I hate. And I laugh hysterically at nothing sometimes and once I cut my hair cause my hair cut was crap and I was totally wrong for doing that cause I looked like an idiot. Sooo uh do u think there's something wrong with me? Lol spongebob

• Favorite Answer

You are asking at the category 'Philosophy' and not at 'Mental health', so I will answer beyond that what people call 'insane' and of course you are not 'insane' otherwise you wouldn't question yourself and ask here. In contrary, for me it es clear that you are healthier than the majority of humans on this planet.

Isn't it obvious that every thing that is in contact with humans is absolutely not healthy at all? Humanity is sick and insane as a whole and not many individuals are questioning their condition. But this is the first step to enter into a *healing process* and for this one doesn't need any professional helper, as these, - as part of the system, are more insane than those they are pretending to heal, by just eliminating their symptoms.

You are confused and so out of balance. There is nothing 'wrong' with you and it is OK that you are critical with yourself and that you observe yourself, then trying to find out what goes on. That gives you the opportunity to question yourself and do something consciously about it in a creative way. Instead of adapting yourself to the zombie like conditions of the majority.

Understand, that you are in a learning and growing process. This is at the same time a healing process! This only can happen in your daily life situations with all happenings and encounters. That is what life is about! See whatever shows up as a challenge that asks you to relate and respond the best you are capable.

If people would adapt this attitude, then they could heal themselves and with this whole humanity could go into a transformation. But people are stuck in their growing and their learning is limited to the survival need of their personalities. This condition indeed is 'insane' and causes all misery and disastrous conditions around!

Don't compare yourself with others, trust yourself and your inbuilt *growing force*.

Ask questions! Without questions, there is no answer! But ask real questions and not just those, even though these sound so intelligent, who are looking for confirmation for their established 'insane' condition!

BeiYin

• Aly

You are different, spontaneous, and eccentric but you are not medically insane. Insane people don't question their sanity, and they don't realize what they are doing could be considered insane. "Insane" is an outdated term for someone with a mental illness or psychological issue such as schizophrenia. I feel that you are trying to be random/wacky and thus even if you weren't trying it is trite and doesn't effect your mental health.

• sanju

Who on the earth told u 2 take a ****ing haircut??????? See, it's cool. U'r sane, don't worry. Happens with all of us. Btw, Lol too..

Sorry to disappoint. You don't sound any more insane than the next person.

no. i think you got some issues and your using this character so you don't deal with the real problems. you just want to think the problem can't be solved.

You've confused psychology with philosophy, which isn't a sign of insanity, merely stupidity.

• -

seems 'normal'

maybe too much effort is being applied in the attempt of being unique

talk to family doctor. she may recommend counseling. talk to psychologist. you need help and its available.

maybe you just need a vacation

no, normality is nonexistent