Jehovah's witnesses - What is the meaning of Rom 9:6?

Yes, I have asked this many times yet none of you has explained your societies take on the scripture. But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel - Rom 9:6 So as the scripture reads not all who are descendants of Jacob are truly Israel in... show more Yes, I have asked this many times yet none of you has explained your societies take on the scripture.

But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel - Rom 9:6

So as the scripture reads not all who are descendants of Jacob are truly Israel in the eyes of God. Even in the old days of the law certain ones were not considered Israel if they behaved a certain way. Why then do you interpret this to mean that gentiles now are a part of Israel when this is nowhere mentioned in THIS scripture?

I see no valid reason to use this a a scripture that backs up a gentile spiritual nation.

Can you explain, THIS SCRIPTURE.