Whats happening? I'm... a. cat from another- what?!?

this is weird i got a dream a few days ago about this cat telling me that Ive been chosen. Then last night i suddenly felt fire spread through my body. it was raining so i ran outside. my vision suddenly became dark and then suddenly i see a creamy orange she-cat with golden stripes, a black feather mark on her... show more this is weird i got a dream a few days ago about this cat telling me that Ive been chosen. Then last night i suddenly felt fire spread through my body. it was raining so i ran outside. my vision suddenly became dark and then suddenly i see a creamy orange she-cat with golden stripes, a black feather mark on her forehead, a Piercing green gaze, and a powerful aura to her. she then said, "I am Feather and you are fire. i will let you shed your original warrior name and combin ours to make Firefeather. Jessica we are one in this demension. i come from the place where stars shine very brightly, you and i are one and the same and we both feel we dont belong in this demension and your right. we are a cat from a different demension. there are at least five others. we must find them." SERIOUSLY?! OMSC!!!!! it was weird since i actually understood this! ive read Warriors, Tsubasa, Dn angel. so those books made me realize that they were there to help me towards my true and final Destiny! then suddenly i thought it was just a dream or part of my strong imagination or maybe im insain but then i found out my eye color changed drasticly from brown to blue. and now i can hear and understand what cats are saying! its SO WEIRD!!!! now im 10 times faster, 10 times smarter, 10 times stronger, 10 times EVERYTHING!!!! its scary cuz NO ONE CAN TELL ME THAT IT WASNT REAL!!!!!@!!!! i m sure the other 5 had felt this to their element since mine was fire. guess what? cold and heat doesn't effect me the way it does for normal people and im always looking like Feather in my dreams and when ever i get visions (of the scaryness of the future) my eyes turn blood red! CAN SOME ONETELL ME WHATS GOING ON?????!!!!!! wait i think i already know! BUT IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!!!! im kinda freaked out. and now i can see ghosts and i can scens spiritual pressure! I EVEN KNOW THAT MY FRIEND MIGHT BE ONE OF THE OTHER 5!!!!!!
Update: please read all of this!!!! this is soooo important cuz im freaked uot so much im fainting twice a day more than usual.
Update 2: Foxheart it wasnt a dream cuz i was awake, ive alredy seen a brain doctor, there was too much pain for it to be just my "imagination", I CANT FOREGET ABOUT THOSE STUFF WHEN I SEE THEM EVERYDAY!!!!!