C-section vs natural birth - pros/cons?

from your experience can people tell me the advantage and disadvantage of both
Update: im absolutely petrified! my first experience nearly led me to death! i was induced- worst pain ever, i was over contracting and in more pain then normal contraction for 10hrs and still 2cm dilated!!!then suddenly in the space of an hr it jumped to 8cm, and thats what caused post partum haemmorahage! 10people... show more im absolutely petrified! my first experience nearly led me to death! i was induced- worst pain ever, i was over contracting and in more pain then normal contraction for 10hrs and still 2cm dilated!!!then suddenly in the space of an hr it jumped to 8cm, and thats what caused post partum haemmorahage! 10people consultants/doctors tried to save me, i lost 2.5litre blood, they had to get the blood clots out of me by manually sticking their hand down my below +pressing my stomach. then i was put to sleep+woke up to find i was stitched up quite a lot due to 3rd degree tear(which is the worst tear u can get!)i was in discomfort as i had a ball of bandages stuffed up down below for 24hours!
midwife advised in her 20years she has never seen anyone suffer all three(induced, 3rd degree tear, post partum haemmorage) (so i dont wana frighten anyone, its very very uncommon, i have never ever met anyone who has suffered all 3!) so mw advised last time i opt for c-section if am to be induced again