Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 years ago

I need a spell to become a vampire.?

When I look up a spell to Turn into a vamp this same spell keeps on popping up: blood red,pale skin, moonlight draw me in, quench my thirst, coursing veins, let my body feel no pain. This spell is from ancient thought or something....its a website. I have tried it and it didn't work but I didn't follow the conditions for it. If any1 knows a spell other than this pls help me. (If u r going to say vampires aren't real DO NOT answer me cause I have seen one IN REAL LIFE)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Vamps aren't real & spells don't work.

I'd like to hear more about this real life experience of yours, if you can. I'm curious.

I'm pretty neutral on the whole do-vampires-exist thing. I don't necessarily believe in them, but I wouldn't be too surprised if I had valid, undeniable proof.

Anyways, I recall seeing the same spell before, and if my memory is correct, it has to be repeated three times while outside on a full moon. There are other variations, some saying that you need the blood of a vampire, others saying that you need to put your own blood on a black candle. If you want to try it out, have at it. Just don't get your hopes up too high, because if everyone could become immortal off of a chant from the Internet, don't you think that we'd have a Hell of a lot more blood suckers on our hands? Give it a shot, if you wish. Nothing too bad can happen.

That spell isn't ancient, it was written by a 12 year old just like you. Actually as spells go, that one is really low budget. I can write better stuff than that without even trying.

If you want to turn into the coolest fantasy monster ever invented, you need a better spell than that. Let's see what I can come up with for you...

In graveyard stillness let silence fall

Lord of darkness, hear my call

Cleanse my body out of light

And let me dwell in eternal night

Let mist and shadows be by slaves

The crimson nectar is all I crave

Without feature, without form

I am the terror, I am the storm

Untouched by fire, immune from the knife

The night is mine, the blood is the life.

There. That's just what I could come up with sitting here, but THAT's what a vampire spell is supposed to sound like. I can write a better one than that if you want. It won't work either, but so what. If you wanna play vampires, at least give them a bit of the respect they deserve.

Maybe try the spells again, but listen to Ozzy backwards while doing them. No wait, Ozzy is werewolves not vampires. Try something from Beethoven, but still backwards.

• Taylor

If you didn't follow the conditions, of course it wouldn't work. You can't be lazy when it comes to changing your entire physiology. Also, vampires are not real. The "vampire" you saw was fake.

I know the spell to becoming a vampire. I told my friend how to do it and he is now a vampire. I'm not gonna tell you though.

Wow ok I know you said not to Answer if I'm gonna say there not real but I have to say give it up (I've tried) your wasting your time

Get your head out of the sand.....Come up into the light....You won't burn....Honestly..:)