Anyone have points that I can make to my girlfriend about an argument we're having?

This argument started when I told my girlfriend to go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and she refused. Being my property, I told her that she had to go make me a sandwich, it's what she was made for. Then she started going off on some feminist bullshit, like she had the right to her own opinion in life.... show more This argument started when I told my girlfriend to go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and she refused. Being my property, I told her that she had to go make me a sandwich, it's what she was made for. Then she started going off on some feminist bullshit, like she had the right to her own opinion in life. Women were made from Adam's rib, and they condemned us to original sin when they ate the apple from the tree of knowledge. It's only right that we should be able to own them and have them make sandwiches for us whenever we want.
Update: To aussie: You must know my girlfriend, because that feminist bullshit I mentioned in the original question you repeated almost word for word. And secondly, God wouldn't make men from a woman rib. There's not enough meat there.