Anyone have points that I can make to my girlfriend about an argument we're having?

This argument started when I told my girlfriend to go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and she refused. Being my property, I told her that she had to go make me a sandwich, it's what she was made for. Then she started going off on some feminist bullshit, like she had the right to her own opinion in life. Women were made from Adam's rib, and they condemned us to original sin when they ate the apple from the tree of knowledge. It's only right that we should be able to own them and have them make sandwiches for us whenever we want.

To aussie: You must know my girlfriend, because that feminist bullshit I mentioned in the original question you repeated almost word for word. And secondly, God wouldn't make men from a woman rib. There's not enough meat there.

Favorite Answer

Dude, I have the same problem. If she gives you lip, just get a stick and teach her to do what she's told. I know how you feel, I sometimes have a problem with girls who can't accept that they are second-class citizens. We give them the right to vote and they just fly out of control.

• tosto

Wow, it particularly is 2011 and yet you're a sexist? Dude! Make your guy or woman sandwich. in simple terms because of the fact she's a woman who occurs to be your lady chum does no longer make her your slave. I advise you think of two times in the previous you communicate on your lady like that reason sooner or later, you will awaken to an empty living house. i know gender equality is a comfortable undertaking yet some barriers could desire to via no skill be crossed. For genuine. subject solved.

you two aren't married, so technically she isn't your property..

grow up. we aren't made to serve you. and you're surely not God.

Who the Hell told you that your girlfriend is your property???

She didn't come with a label and NO she was not born and raised to make your dagum sandwich

And please don't use the bible as your defense. Its a poor and it makes real Christians look bad.

God chose the rib because it protects his heart and lungs and supports him, as we were meant to do

You are not a real man.

you are a pig and someday she will realize this and you will be alone.

i actually cannot believe what i just read.

your a disgusting person.. i hope your girlfriend has dumped you and walked away.

i bet you dont believe in all this bullshit anyway.. but any excuse for you to own your girl.

we are humans just like you. probably better. NO DIFFERENT.

your a very very digusting horrible man.

you DO NOT own women.. you DO NOT tell us what to do.. and you DO NOT not respect us..

i really hope your girlfriend leaves you.. for her own sake. im worried for her. any girl on this earth diserves more than you. your crumby and low.

your SCUM.

Source(s): horrible person..fkn disgrace. it makes me angry. what if we owned you?? you came from eves rib. different story then huh reply to me by adding details onto your question.. i want to hear what your going to say back to me.

I hope you're joking mister...Alex...