Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

if you masturbated over a picture of a mans penis but are still atracted to women does this make you gay?

I am freaking out. I am currently single attracted to women. i masturbated and found myself in a picture of a penis. I can't stop thinking about how wrong it is and how disgusting it is. this stuff happens every time I get wackin. I think girls are hot. I am attracted to women in every way. I don't think I am bi but I know I'm not Gay. I hope this Is just a freekin phase. PLEASE HELP

Favorite Answer

Sexuality is a spectrum, so you don't have to pigeon-hole yourself, and if you're turned on by women then you're definitely *not* gay... What you're probably feeling is an intense interest in all things sexual, and since you have a penis yourself which is the focus of a great deal of your thoughts and fantasies, it's not in the least surprising that you would be turned on by a penis.

• macko

Gay Penis Picture

You also can see a penis and relate it to your own and imagine what that dick could do to that chick it doesn't matter whos dick it is. I haven't ever felt bi or gay but a picture of a girl can be a turn on, because its like you imagine that the person you see is you, therefor what happens to her you can feel it happening to yourself. I wouldn't worry at all you sound straight to me. . You cant force yourself to feel something you don't and I think if you were gay you would already know that by now.

I hope that you put some plastic sheet over the keyboard first. There is nothing more anoying than a having the hhhhhhhh key get all sticky.

Grow Your Penis Fast - http://longpenis.uzaev.com/?fElx

are u really serious....maybe ur bi pretty sure....but ur diffinetly not striaght...when i was youinger i was attracted to girls too but as i grea i found i was more attracted to guys....and i feel more comfortable around guys too.but ur i think really confuse right now...but u will find the answer as u grow...but i wouldn't see a girl and hurt her feeling and be with her then later on know i'm attracted to guys make sense?=)

first off ur just probably bi. and second "I can't stop thinking about how wrong it is and how disgusting it is" well heres some news.....its not! stop trying to convince urself that ur straight because more than likely ur going to hurt alot of people by doing so. ur going to start attacking gays etc to prove that ur straight. just try and accept the fact that u might be bi

Ummm, hate to tell you this, well no I'm not.

Guess what, you are Bi.

So, come to terms with it. You like looking at naked

men, and you are also attracted to women.

It doesn't matter how hard you pull your thing - it's not gonna get as big as the one in the picture.

well maybe your slightly interested in guys you just dont know it yet, this is the 1st sign