Advice needed: I'm a Justin Bieber fan but my new step bro looks like him?

I'm a 16 year old girl and my new 13 year old stepbrother has been living with us for almost a year and we get along great. The problem is I think the teen singer Justin Bieber is hot and I'm a big fan, but my cute stepbro is starting to look a lot like a younger version of Justin, so I don't know what... show more I'm a 16 year old girl and my new 13 year old stepbrother has been living with us for almost a year and we get along great. The problem is I think the teen singer Justin Bieber is hot and I'm a big fan, but my cute stepbro is starting to look a lot like a younger version of Justin, so I don't know what to do. I'm wondering is it OK to have a bit of a crush on my stepbrother, especially since he's not blood related to me at all?

here's a pic of my stepbro so you can decide for youself if he looks like Justin:

http://s803.photobucket.com/albums/yy319/klamirande/?action=view&current=JakeAtBeach.jpg&newest=1