Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

Advice needed: I'm a Justin Bieber fan but my new step bro looks like him?

I'm a 16 year old girl and my new 13 year old stepbrother has been living with us for almost a year and we get along great. The problem is I think the teen singer Justin Bieber is hot and I'm a big fan, but my cute stepbro is starting to look a lot like a younger version of Justin, so I don't know what to do. I'm wondering is it OK to have a bit of a crush on my stepbrother, especially since he's not blood related to me at all?

here's a pic of my stepbro so you can decide for youself if he looks like Justin:

http://s803.photobucket.com/albums/yy319/klamirand...

Favorite Answer

It's fine to have a crush, but I wouldn't recommend trying to push it any further.

Especially as he's so young!

Wait a few years, til he's gone through puberty, if you still like him, then maybe think about it.

You're not blood related, so that doesn't pose a problem.

It is not advised to like your step brother but if he isn't blood related it isn't morally wrong but soem people would argue it. But if it's only a small crush it will pass with age, just don't make any moves on him as he will probally freek?

i think its not nice to have crush on ur step brother, he is very young. this is some sort of attraction.plz remove these type of thoughts from ur mind

ya he looks like a young Justin, i guess its ok to have a crush on you step brother if he looks like your crush...